Aspen Portal Hyperlink
Yellow Lighthouse Outline
Student Lunch Menu
teachers information icon
Student Tech Support via FMX
hyperlink and text that says latest artisan imprint
stop bullying hyperlink
co-op hat for hyperlinks
Latest News and Daily Announcements
Apply Now
GNBVT School Calendar
GNB Voc-Tech Youtube Channel

Work Permit Applications

Any student needing a work permit application can go to the Welcome Desk for one. Please make sure you read all directions. If you are under 16, then you must get your Doctor’s signature. Also your employer must fill out the front sheet and you and your parents need to sign it. Lastly, we will need a copy of your birth certificate or passport. It cannot be completed without these items.


Here’s the link on the website for more information: