GNB Voc-Tech Institue
Winter Enrollment is open!
- Classes begin the week of January 13, 2020
- Onsite Registration: January 6 & 7 5:00 – 8:00pm
- Registration is available online or by phone up until the beginning of class.
Our new 900 hour Post-Secondary Marine Program is starting its second Trimester. There are limited spots available. See our Marine Flyer for more details.
Our Adult Education Program offers more than 80 courses through a trimester format for those who wish to obtain new or additional skills or interests. Courses include licensed trade areas (ex: electrical, medical, carpentry, and plumbing) as well as non-licensed areas (ex: machine shop, automotive, computer technology, photography, pharmacy tech, and welding). Language courses include Portuguese and Spanish. A course in American Sign Language is also offered. Classes are also offered in practical arts (culinary, clothing, gardening, and areas of special interest). In addition to the economic benefits for the participants, as well as our local economy, each year approximately 1,500 area residents leave the program with additional skills; greater competency; increased confidence; and new or renewed interests; as well as new social contacts.
- There is absolutely NO SMOKING anywhere on campus
- Parking is allowed in the main parking lots or designated shop areas. Automobiles which are illegally parked will be tagged and brought to the attention of the police.
- When GNB Voc-Tech day school has been cancelled for inclement weather, evening school classes ARE NOT automatically cancelled. A separate decision will be made and announced. Check the Website at www.gnbvt.edu or Check us out on Facebook for snow cancellations. You may also call our snow cancellations line, 508-998-3321 ext.444 or listen to radio stations WBSM, WNBH, or WSAR for further information. Make-up classes will be scheduled at the discretion of the adult Education Director.
- At the conclusion of the Adult Education Program, students will be given a certificate in their respective programs if they have attended 75% of the required class
- It is a school policy that no one is allowed into the building or any classrooms at any time unless they are an Adult Education student.
- C.E.U.’s and P.D.P.’s are available upon request for some courses
- Instructor names on courses are subject to change