Educator Evaluation Information
Refer to the following document links for specific information regarding the educator evaluation process:
- GNBVT New Evaluation Tool
In partnership with parents and the community, the GNB Voc-Tech School District is committed to providing a comprehensive educational experience that is high quality and challenging and enables each student to develop and maximize his/her potential. Our schools will foster a positive and collaborative environment that encourages and affirms academic achievement and personal excellence and inspires all students to make a positive contribution to society.
Our goal is to graduate students that are prepared and passionate for tomorrow’s workforce. These confident and critical thinkers will persevere through any challenges presented to them while demonstrating true professionalism in their skilled trade. Our graduates will be productive and creative lifelong learners, socially responsible adults, and expert artisans.
We believe that every student should become a(an):
- Skilled Tradesman
- Effective Communicator
- Independent Thinker
- Responsible Citizen
- Self-Directed, Life-Long Learner
- Valuable Collaborator
- Enhance student social and emotional growth, health and welfare, and demonstrate civic responsibility.
- Increase family and community engagement.
- Enhance academic achievement of all students at all levels.
- Provide strong district and school leadership.