Spirit Week is a traditional annual event which brings the school community together. Its main purpose is to get the school community to be supportive of their school. Students celebrate school pride by participating school events, it also serves as an unforgettable memory for seniors!
- Voting for Homecoming King and Queen will end for seniors on Friday, October 18th. (Seniors on Co-Op may vote on Monday, October 21st)
- Remember Get Your Tickets for the Homecoming Dance!!! They are on sale until Monday, October 21st!!
It’s time to show off your school spirit and have some fun!
This year our Spirit Week will begin on Monday, October 21 and end on Saturday, October 26. Participate and rep your school spirit during next week!
- October 21st – Freshman Selection, Decades Day
- October 22nd – Sophomore Selection, Character Day
- October 23rd – Juniors Selection, I Love Sports
- October 24th – Seniors Selection, Pajama Day
- October 25th – GREEN & GOLD DAY!!! & Homecoming Football Game (Scheduled for 6:30pm, but may be played on Saturday, October 26 due to EEE)
- October 26th – Homecoming Dance
One thing that I love about Spirit Week is that you can rep your school school while feeling comfortable and just being yourself while doing it.
Spirit Week is about having fun and celebrating your school pride.