Give your old wardrobe new life and donate unwanted clothing at the SkillsUSA Clothing Drive!
SkillsUSA is asking for new or gently used articles of clothing.
- black socks and women’s skin tone pantyhose (full length, knee highs, and toe).
- men’s white dress shirts and women’s white blouses.
- men’s black trousers and women’s black skirts or slacks.
- men’s and women’s black dress shoes of any size.
All contributions will go towards our SkillsUSA contestants. Donations can be dropped off at the Lighthouse Café.
SkillsUSA Week – Feb 3 – Feb 7
- Monday – Appreciation Day – Show appreciation
- Tuesday – Member Outreach Day – Meeting after school in Auditorium *
- Wednesday – Advocacy Day – Tell someone about SkillsUSA – representative, employer, family member
- Thursday – Service Day – Bring in a t-shirt for a community in crisis
- Friday – Support Day – Wear SkillsUSA logo attire or wear Red to support the SkillsUSA Competitors
* District Meeting: Meeting for all students participating in the SkillsUSA District Competition – The meeting is on Tuesday Feb 4, 2020 at 2:30 pm in the Auditorium
T-shirt Donations: From February 3-6, the SkillsUSA leadership team is taking donations of t-shirts that are new or gently worn from all teachers, faculty, students, and children of childcare. They would prefer that everyone would donate a t-shirt of their own size, but any size is acceptable. Take this opportunity to give back to a community in crisis.