If you need financial assistance for college tuition, scholarships can reward you for your hard work and academic achievements! Apply to as many that pertain to you. There are some listed below, but you can also research for even more. There is a scholarship for anything and anyone out there!
Scholarship Deadlines by Month
To Download the scholarship application click on the title.
To Learn More about the scholarship or the company providing the scholarship click on the website link.
- Henry David Thoreau Scholarship – Deadline Date: February 1, 2020
Up to $20,000 will be awarded to outstanding Massachusetts high school seniors who want to be students of environmental studies
- Red Pine Scholarship – Deadline Date: February 14, 2020
Assistance for students, from low to middle-income families, who have a strong academic record
- Yawkey Foundation Scholarship – Deadline Date: February 14, 2020
Students with a strong academic record furthering their education
- Christian A Herter Memorial Scholarship– Deadline Date: February 7, 2020
Sophomore & Junior student only with strong academic record looking to further their education
- Community Foundation of Southeastern Mass – Deadline Date March 1, 2020
All senior student furthering their education
- Azorean Maritime Heritage – Deadline Date: March 15, 2020
The AMHS has designated five scholarships to be awarded to high school seniors or first-time freshman applicants who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college program during the next academic year
- Fall River Municipal Credit Union – Deadline Date: March 14, 2020
$1,000 award: The student or their parent must be a member of the Fall River Municipal Credit Union for a minimum of six months prior to application
- Monsignor Arthur G Considine – Deadline Date: March 18, 2020
$1,500 award: Parent/guardian or student must be a registered parishioner of St. Mary’s Church
- Mass Association of Insurance Women – Deadline Date: March 31, 2020
Any student furthering their education
- GNBRVTHS Alumni Association Scholarship – Deadline Date – March 20, 2020
Senior students furthering their education or continuing in their trade
- First Citizens’ Federal Credit Union Scholarship – Deadline Date: April 1, 2020
Students or parent/guardian must be a member of First Citizens Credit Union with a strong academic
- Hawthorn Medical Associates– Deadline Date: April 3, 2020
To encourage preparation in the healthcare field, Hawthorn Medical Associates is offering a $2,000 scholarship.
- East Fairhaven Improvement Association Scholarship – Deadline Date: April 12, 2020
An applicant from East Fairhaven will be awarded $500
- Westport River Watershed Alliance’s Merit Award Scholarship – Deadline Date: April 1, 2020
Students furthering their education in fields related to environmental Science and has demonstrated an interest in the watershed and/or environmental protection
- Southcoast Health St. Luke’s Hospital Auxiliary Scholarship – Deadline Date: April 1, 2020
Senior Students furthering their education in the medical field
- The Stephen Philips Memorial Scholarship – Deadline Date: May 1, 2020
Applicants from New England who are attending a college anywhere in the United States will be awarded if they apply, submit a formal essay, submit a few short responses, and a resume
- B. Davis Scholarship – Deadline Date: May 22, 2020
Applicants may be awarded $1,000
- Rockland Trust Scholarship – Deadline Date: May 18, 2020
Senior students furthering their education
Greater New Bedford Regional Vocational Technical High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, homelessness, immigration or veteran status in its education programs and activities, including admission to or employment in such programs or activities.