Director of Special Services
As mandated by state and federal law, Greater New Bedford Voc-Tech provides services for identified students. These include:
- Evaluation and diagnosis of student needs.
- Testing and monitoring.
- Developing and implementation of individual education plans.
- Provision for a range of educational services.
- Delivering services in the least restrictive environment.
- Opportunity for significant parental involvement.
- Speech therapy, physical therapy, and occupational therapy (Consultant Basis).
- Social skills training.