2019 Graduation Important Information
Each graduate has been given two field tickets and four bleacher tickets. There will be a Handicap section on the field for field ticket holders. Water and Flowers will be sold at the ceremony.
· Graduate Parking: Enter through Church Street gate and park in the back. The graduates must display their graduation cap on their dashboard to gain access to school grounds. Graduates must follow Parking attendant instructions.
· Graduates will report to the Field House at 5:00 PM SHARP!
· After the ceremony, graduates will enter the Field House and go to their designated area to receive their diploma .
· Pictures can then be taken with family and friends after graduates have received their diplomas from the field house.
· Absolutely no high heels on the field
· No food or drinks. water is allowed
· Campus is smoke/vapor free
· Balloons, air horns, and noisemakers are not allowed
· Students cannot bring personal items to graduation exercises – purses, flowers, etc. It must be left in the field house or in the vehicle.