Everyone Loves Supporting Students and Eating Cookies!
Invite family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, teachers, church members
Monday, November 4, 2019
NEW CREDIT CARD SALES & ONLINE ORDERING
Local supporters can order everything online and have it ship with your order.
Out-of-towners or locals can have non-frozen items shipped right to them.
HAND All payment + orders by November 4th to Mrs Martin (B154) or Mrs. Baptiste (B346)
ON MEMO LINE: your ID #
- ALL fundraising in school must be done prior to 7:30am or after 2:30. It is not allowed to ask staff and faculty to purchase products during the school day.
- Collect all money up front. We cannot order any product without payment
- All order forms & money must be turned in to Mrs. Martin (B154) or Mrs. Baptiste (B346) on or before Mon. Nov. 4. 2019. Please tally your order & money FIRST to insure accuracy. Your money must match the cost of your items ordered.
- Please write legibly
- If you are holding a large amount of money & orders, drop off that part of your order at any time during the fundraiser and pick up a new form to continue selling.
- You are responsible for all orders and money. Please do not lose or leave them unattended
YOUR HARD WORK PAYS YOU, TOO!
- 20 items: you get $20 toward the purchase of your prom ticket!
- 30 items: $30 total toward prom ticket.
- 40 items: $40 total toward prom ticket.
every 10 items more, you get an additional $10 toward your prom ticket!