Students at GNB Voc-Tech have an unique opportunity to study in an academically rich learning environment while gaining job skills in an industry standard vocation. The career majors provide students with a specific concentration and specialty in the field. Students will be prepared to enter the workforce or pursue post-secondary education after graduation.
The Class of 2024’s CVTE Selection begins. It is very important that you and your child make choices together and return the completed final CVTE/Shop Selection Form on time.
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020, Division 2 students will receive their form and are expected to returned them to school on Thursday, December 3, 2020.
- Monday, December 14, 2020, Division 1 students will receive their form and are expected to be returned on Tuesday, December 15, 2020.
Use the Navigation Bar, under Education, to learn more about our Career Major Opportunities.
You can read program descriptions and view pictures and videos of each individual CVTE area.
Agriculture & Construction
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Electrical Technology
- Marine Technology and Aviation*(New Program)
Legal, Life Sciences & Services
- Dental Assisting
- Early Childhood Education
- Nurse Assisting/Health Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Legal and Protective Services
Consumer Services, Information & Transportation
- Automotive Technology
- Collision Repair Technology
- Diesel Service Technology
- Business Technology (2 year program)
- Information Technology
Arts & Manufacturing
- Mechanical Design
- Architectural Drafting
- Engineering and Robotics
- Machine Technology/Advanced Manufacturing
- Media Technology
- Stationary Engineering
- Visual Design