Attention Seniors & Senior Parents,
We are very excited about next Thursday night. Your class was able to raise almost $24,000, and we couldn’t have done it without all of you. This a free event including food, prizes etc. Doors open at 11:30 pm and you must be in by 1 am. Purses, handbags, backpacks and containers of any kind are not allowed; this includes water bottles. There will be two USB charging stations – phone cables will not be provided. Below is some other information you need to know.
All seniors attending After Prom must complete a permission slip
- Any forms that are completed after 5/22 will not be a part of the raffle.
- Anyone who is under 18 and would like to leave After Prom can do so after we call a parent or guardian – you may leave with someone 18 years or older
- Anyone that submits the form after 5/22 MUST bring an ID.
Already Completed After Prom Forms
- Please do not complete another form
- If you are bringing a guest and didn’t add the guest’s photo ID and emergency contact information to the AP form please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 5/22.
- If you completed the form correctly and are not missing any information YOU DO NOT need to bring an ID because we have your ID on file.
- You must be present to win a raffle prize (some raffle prizes are listed below)
- 2 – 32 inch TV
- 2 – 2 40-inch TV
- 2- Echo Dot
- Apple AirPods
- Mini Fridge
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Apple iPad
- Nintendo Switch
- And much more
- All prizes will be given away after the hypnotist at 4:30 am
- Ice cream bar
- Candy bar
- Baked Ziti
- Mac and cheese
- Crock of meatballs
- And much more