The After Prom is less than two weeks away! There are various ways you can help such as food/monetary donations, raffle prizes, or your time (as little as one hour can be a great help). The success of this event wouldn’t be possible without the help and support from the GNB Voc-Tech family. Every little bit helps.
If anyone is interested please contact Cathy Chace (ext: 167 – firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jenn Gaspar (ext: 244 – email@example.com). Thank you for your time and consideration!
Ways you can help:
- Food items needed (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18eEqnSljAkkgXLd1BcbLwc9f0VYn2zDHYvcapX9hazs/edit?usp=sharing)
- Food pick up needed- 6-7 drivers the night of After Prom 5/26 – hours range from 7pm-10pm We have pickup locations in Dartmouth, Fairhaven, and New Bedford. If interested let us know what time and location works best for you
- Food drop off- 1 driver to bring food to the food pantry around 6:30am-7am on 5/27
- 5/16, 5/19 & 5/23 After Prom meeting at 6pm in G141, Media Technology
- Help make phone calls,
- Roll t-shirts,
- Go through supplies
- 5/25– Setting up decorations after school in the gym until 8pm
- 5/26 Teachers are welcome to help set up during the day – will receive an email by Tuesday, 5/24 with volunteer information (https://www.cognitoforms.com/GNBVocTechHighSchool/afterpromvolunteer2022)
- Set up (Begins at 2:30pm) – Donating just an hour of your time is appreciated 1:30 am to 3:30 am (need 80 volunteers)
- 11:30 pm to 1:30 am (need 80 volunteers)
- Clean up (Begins at 3:30am until completion – usually until 7am)
- Raffle prizes needed gift cards/certificates – any value Gift baskets, games, electronics, etc.
- Gift basket ideas: Starbucks, Movie, Laundry, College, Dunkin Donuts, Beach